Within the past decade or so, vaping scene has exploded in popularity, especially in Malaysia as an alternative to traditional tobacco smoking. E-cigarettes have been marked as a way to enjoy smoking with fewer health risks when compared to traditional cigarettes.
With this popularity, it has naturally become a more-in-depth guide hobby with more to know, especially on safety when vaping, which most people are still lacking on the general knowledge in vaping safely.
This post will serve as a very basic guide to newcomers who are new to vaping and perhaps a little unsure about “proper tiquette” when vaping.
- DO FOLLOW REGULATIONS AT ALL TIME
- Not all public spaces allow vaping of e-cigarettes. If you are uncertain, you may ask someone around the area, preferably someone who works or reside within that specific premise.
- DO ASK QUESTIONS
- Drop by a shop store near you and talk to a knowledgeable person about what you want from vaping. They might even recommend you different equipment and juices that suit your needs.
- DO PROPERLY CARE FOR YOUR VAPE DEVICE
- Your vaporizer is an electronic device, just like your smartphone or laptop, which needs specialized care for it to continue running at its best.
Make sure to clean and sanitize the e-cigarette at least every other week to avoid dust and bacteria accumulation.
- DON’T JUST USE ANY KIND OF BATTERIES
- Always buy batteries and chargers that are certified to work with your e-cigarette device. In the case that the wrappings of the batteries come off, do not insert and use the batteries as it can cause problems for your device.
- DON’T CLOUD CHASING IN CROWDED AREAS
- For those that are unsure of what the term cloud chasing mean, cloud chasing is the act of puffing out big clouds when vaping. Some non-vapers would feel uncomfortable if you do this in public. There are no specific laws regarding this but it’s just a standards and reminders that you can follow. You may practice cloud chasing in certain places like in vape shops.
- DON’T OVERDO IT WHILE VAPING
- We get that vaping is a really fun thing to do, but do remember that even though vaping isn’t nearly as unhealthy as smoking, it isn’t harmless. The presence of an extremely addictive substance, which is nicotine – can cause your blood pressure